- HDD PCB for Western Digital Logic Board /Board Number: 2060-800018-001 REV P1 The Hard Disk Drive is not include.
- The pcb number positio
- Please Note:
1.These boards are used, the circuit board components not falling, the interface did not break.
2. All PCB have been tested before shipping. If the PCB is faulty during shipping, please inform us immediately after your received it.
3. If you are not sure the PCB is compatible with your HDD or not. Please contact us
Replacement the PCB only can solve the problem that is caused by the PCB faulty and HDD failures are not always caused by the PCB faulty. This PCB is not guaranteed to fix your HDD.
- Main Controller IC: 88i9446-NBD2 Both IC is compatible with each other)
- HDD Motor Combo IC: 51AN691 (Both IC is compatible with each other)
- Board Number: 2060-800018-001 REV P1(Please make sure your original PCB board number is same as our PCB)
Remarks: If your HDD firmware, date code and site code is different. You can swap the BIOS chip from original PCB to the replacement PCB, to make the replacement PCB compatible with your HDD.
the BIOS chip position
If you need our help to swap the BIOS chip on the PCB, please contact us. Thank you.
Attention: Replacement the PCB only can solve the problem that is caused by the PCB faulty. If your HDD having the following problem:-
Symptoms of failure:
- The drive will power up normally (no ticking noises, errors etc) but will not be recognized by the computer
- The drive will power up normally and be recognized correctly but will report a size of 0 bytes
- The drive will power up but report SMART errors on boot
Replacement the PCB may not solve the above problem. These problem is caused by the HDD firmware corrupted.